Senior AngularJS Developer
Web Geliştirme -> Web Programlama
2 Aralık 2016
3000 - 5000 TL
Looking for a full-time senior front-end developer who has at least +3 years of Angular JS experience in designing & developing code for dynamic web sites/web applications.
You will be responsible for:
- transforming the html pages into dynamic angularJS pages
- adding/building data driven front-end controls
- working with data (Web API's REST/ RESTFUL/ JSON/ XML)
- creating test scenarios and testing your own code.
- deploying to both test and production server by doing the necessary configurations.
- use github to create repositories, manage your code on the repository, pull/push changes and use github issues tracking system efficiently.
You are expected to:
- Have very good written & spoken english.
- Have a Bachelor degree.
- Deliver quality code by applying sound development practices with solid methodology, workflow & discipline.
- Work with responsive design and bootstrap
- Perform partial and full(final) testing of your code
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
- Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments
- Able to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge
- Ability to work without receiving significant supervision.
- Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and high attention to detail
- Strictly meet predefined milestone & deadlines
- Have strong, dependable internet connection, be always online during working hours.
- Be available online over e-mail & skype at least during working hours
- Provide daily reports via e-mail at the end of each working day
- Use a screen capture software as a proof of active working hours
This is a full-time position and you are expected to act and think as a member of the team rather than like a freelancer.
I am looking to develop a friendly, honest, sincere relationship as well as a professional relationship.
There will be a max 1 month trial period which you are expected to show all your talent.
For the 1st month you will receive weekly payment. Upcoming months will be paid monthly.
Sufficient rise in salary can be expected depending on your performance but not earlier than 3 months period.
This position is a remote position which doesn't requires you to be in company office.
You should provide your own workspace
You should provide your own computer and software
You should provide your own internet connection
You should work for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week (except public holidays)
You can choose your own working hours as long as you full-fill the 8 working hours per day.
Please do not apply if:
You are not actively looking for a full-time position
Looking for a temporary job
Are in between jobs